Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix
Posted On January 1, 2022
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup powdered heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup high quality, full fat cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar(may substitude powdered sugar or low carb sugar substitute)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips(may substitute low carb option)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows(optional)
Mix all of the powdered ingredients together in a bowl. Using a wisk works well for this. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Mix with a large spoon. Store in an airtight container or separate bags if using for gifts.
To serve: Add 1/3 cup of mix to 3/4 cup of hot water.